Stratford upon Avon is the home of Britain's most famous poet and playwright: William Shakespeare, so it is only fitting that he takes prominence in my Cityscape of this quintessentially English town. He looks down over his mother's farm as well as his lover's thatched cottage and his own birthplace, which looks pretty grand with full on Tudor charm. Warwick Castle and Charlcote Park sit either side of the River Avon upon which swim a couple of love struck swans. My Cityscape of Stratford upon Avon is very much an homage to William Shakespeare and includes the Royal Shakespeare Company's modern theatre, performing his work to crowds from all over the work today and for ever more.
Julia's vision of Stratford upon Avon makes a cute and collectable postcard and is also available as a beautiful Art Print for your home.
- Size: 15x10cm /6x4"
- Composition: 300gsm ultra pearlescent, hi-white paper
- Print: giclee/archival quality
- Made in England
As Julia's postcards are made to order, we will print, pack and dispatch your products within 4 working days of receiving the order.
· Print and delivery to UK address: 5-7 working days
· Print & delivery to EU address: 10+ working days
· Print & delivery to Rest of the World: 12+ working days
· Additional, small shipping charge, shown at checkout